19th January 2013
Photo reblogged from Hi, I'm Liz with 9,728 notes
where do baby storks come from?
for my new friends at HowToBeADad.com
follow them on tumblr!
9th January 2013
Post reblogged from skywarrior108 with 168 notes
Since my recap of 2.10 was so well-received, I’ve decided to do one for all the past episodes as well.
26th December 2012
Photo reblogged from Waffles and Other Doodles with 2,636 notes
In other news, there is now an FAQ!
13th December 2012
Photo reblogged from Hi, I'm Liz with 12,402 notes
he wasn’t really using that stuff anyway
5th December 2012
Photo reblogged from Hi, I'm Liz with 23,229 notes
sloth to-do list
27th November 2012
Photo reblogged from Hi, I'm Liz with 4,689 notes
groundhog surprise party.
some other surprise parties: chameleon, skunk and opossum
23rd November 2012
Photo reblogged from Hi, I'm Liz with 5,441 notes
santa claws is coming to town
18th November 2012
Photo reblogged from Waffles and Other Doodles with 2,776 notes
But who ate all the chips? That’s the real mystery.
11th November 2012
Chat reblogged from skywarrior108 with 1,715 notes
- Mary Margaret: I was wondering-- What do you think about a sister?
- Emma: A sister? My god! You were with David for half an hour tops and for most of that everything was on fire and we were about to die by soulsucker. When did you two—
- Mary Margaret: No, not like that. What do you think about adopting Aurora?
- Emma: Tell me you’re joking.
- Mary Margaret: No, it’s perfect. I can teach you how to shoot a bow and I can dress her up in ball gowns without the fear of being strangled. It's a win-win!
- Emma: No.
- Mary Margart: Well she fell asleep in my lap and it was adorable. We’re keeping her.
- Emma: Yeah, because our Christmas card needed to be more confusing.
11th November 2012
Post reblogged from skywarrior108 with 66 notes
I finally came up with a good idea for a Once Upon a Time/ Glee crossover:
Henry takes his book of stories to Lima, because he heard that the kids at McKinley don’t remember who they are.
So he reads to them what happened in the first season and Quinn, in a wonderful epiphany, kisses Rachel and lifts the curse that Ryan Murphy had cast upon them all.
The clocks start ticking forward and there will finally be character development and Glee will be a good show.
7th November 2012
Photo reblogged from Super High School Level Rotten Milk with 1,776 notes
Luke Skywalker’s robotic hand is finally a reality:
The Bebionic3 is a myoelectric prosthetic hand that uses residual neuro-muscular signals from your muscles to operate a number of precise functions. To see the hand in action is to immediately recall the scene in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back in which Luke Skywalker examines his new robotic hand after losing it to Darth Vader. The hand is about as realistic and functional as the one in the film, with the ability to write with pen, delicately hold glasses and bottles, and even crack eggs.
Click through for some videos.
closest thing we are getting to automail
not if you don’t sacrifice your brother first
26th October 2012
Post reblogged from skywarrior108 with 1,924 notes
Okay these brothers need a nice, loooong lesson in the art of subtlety…
i had to